Tuesday, August 03, 2021

FALL ON DEAF EARS

Your cold_shoulder is a scary night. 
Why did have fake promises. 
Whom  you have to love , hate him, merely is your devicen. 
No shore in the ocean, i am waiting when the edge will come. 
In the grip of waves of grief, out of love, why you left me alone. 

Why so cozen? I am pahetic of twig. 
Was not adopted, tale had been active every night. 
I shouldn't have to feel the colours of love. 
Why so deceit? Every night used to call me,  "O swallow swallow little swallow"
I am feeling my life as autumn, my cruel hours are abscission. 

Why so ruthless? Every night i feel grief and cruel screams. 
Why so birse? Now you look at the verge of misery, hatred and anger. 
And i sway in the breeze, so painfully, i flow through trees. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous said...

❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous said...

Good

Unknown said...

❤️♥️❤️

Unknown said...

💕