I climb the darkness of the sky,
Where all is dark, where all is bright.
I met her scowl, her deep blue eyes,
And melted in their quiet fire.
That smile, the one that won my heart,
An innocent heart full of love,
Was like a flame within the dark,
A light I could not turn away.
The big day came—a blue moon night,
A strange deceit of sympathy.
The plangent voice of troubled hearts
Cried softly, “Bid me now adieu.”
Your silent absence is black night,
My eyes still search for crimson day.
I long for morning, bright and warm,
But night keeps falling over me.
And I am sorry—I could not
Suffer the painful odium.
I could not bear the wound again;
Yet still I dream with waking eyes.
My life is blurred; I know not what
The road beyond tomorrow holds.
My understanding fades away,
And prudence fails before my heart.
I still remember those old days,
When you would come and speak to me.
I hide within the clouds like moon,
Still hiding, waiting, waiting still.
I wait beneath the silent sky,
I wait for what I cannot name.
The darkness hides me from the light,
Yet still I wait, and still I dream.
6 comments:
❤❤❤
π€π€ππππππ
Beautiful linesπππ
Keep it up broππΎππΎππΎ
Fabulous π
Pleasing lines
❣️❣️
Wonderful π
Osm bro
Keep it up
Post a Comment