Thursday, July 15, 2021

A LOST BALL IN WEEDS

 



"Look at the mystery of the streets, thoughts of isolation. 

I'm buried in the courtyard of segregation".

" Oh! The orange blush of heart-catching sun

What do i know of thou. I'm decorated with imitation".



"Thy dear steps which were here yore__now in neck of woods. 

Oh! You bound me in the distress, dreams were shattered".

"It's been a blue moon, I'm still drowning in emotions. 

Sitting on catrenary, a watched pot never boils".



"As long as I'm waiting. I'm outside half, salt in my wounds. 

I'm usually leaning towards lea, running down a lot of dolour".

"Every moment i cried for a cruel sense in bad thoughts.

Even more hopes were wasted in the parts,fabricated not at all".






Watch also on YouTube

https://youtube.com/channel/UCsqmsI8gOE4gRiiHpxvnBvg

4 comments:

Prince babu said...

Luv ❤ u sir

Unknown said...

God bless u bro
Keep it up bro
Love u

Anonymous said...

Woah! It was awesome👌

Wish uh all the very best for ur lyf and career ahead☺
Stay blessed ❤
One day u will rise🤘👍

Anonymous said...

Woah! It was awesome👌

Wish uh all the very best for ur lyf and career ahead☺
Stay blessed ❤
One day u will rise🤘👍