Sunday, October 25, 2020

VALE OF SORROWS


I'm afraid of my  pale face and vale of tears. 

Though! I exclaim veriety with profound grief. 

Although!  My time was running like a dream in brief.

I'm like a corpse, I have fear inside me.



My own little world turned into a darkling dingle. 

I felt myself bosky, like in brume, like in deep. 

Nothing besides me, I,m inhume in isle. 

I wanna  reap my each and every grief. 


I've learnt to be patient from silent mountains. 

I' ve felt the solitude of a lonely isle. 

The quit flow of sea has taught me how to live. 

After a long, tonight I'm waiting for my lost partarre. 




I'm sitting at my window with warm blanket, quite ere. 

Tired of seeing, I lost, I did not see anything from anywhere in  forlorn. 

Beheld  dark sky at night, i found all stars  were stolen. 

Look at the inside of the sky, how quiet it is, its silence wreck my pain. 


By _____Aadil Ghulam Bhat
















0 comments: